Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

Quote from: Munson on February 05, 2019, 12:08:10 PM
https://twitter.com/stevemorris__/status/1092807628147879939 21

Hey Hunt, I know a certain user with a name involving the eagles winning that could probably be baited into some good shtein as it pertains to kids being taught how to share too much :-D

then go over there & post it, brah.

damn.  :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on February 05, 2019, 12:01:56 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on February 05, 2019, 10:41:45 AM
One of the special guests at the SOTU tonight...

QuoteJoshua Trump

Joshua Trump is a 6th grade student in Wilmington, Delaware. He appreciates science, art, and history. He also loves animals and hopes to pursue a related career in the future. His hero and best friend is his Uncle Cody, who serves in the United States Air Force. Unfortunately, Joshua has been bullied in school due to his last name. He is thankful to the First Lady and the Trump family for their support.

I know the kid and his parents. He was home schooled for a year or two I think, not entirely sure why but I do know teachers who had him and said dealing with him and his parents were kind of a pain.

The whole situation just gets a big ole eye roll from me.

lol at his last name - thats prob why he was picked

phattymatty

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: hunt on February 05, 2019, 01:07:52 PM
Quote from: Munson on February 05, 2019, 12:08:10 PM
https://twitter.com/stevemorris__/status/1092807628147879939 21

Hey Hunt, I know a certain user with a name involving the eagles winning that could probably be baited into some good shtein as it pertains to kids being taught how to share too much :-D

then go over there & post it, brah.

damn.  :-D

:flipoff

Someday... :-D
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

This joint session of Congress just descended into a "USA" chant like a bunch of teens watching pro wrestling.

This country is farged.

Munson

As a civics teacher I feel like I should watch, but I don't think I watched his first two because he's the biggest, lyingist sack of shtein to ever hold the presidency and I don't really feel like subjecting myself to his nonsense. I just turned in right now and he's fear mongering about brown people. Illegal immigrants means Americans die! Remember when Nazi Germany would have weekly reports on the crimes committed by jews? Good stuff.

Whatever, civics is over for the year and I'm teaching economics the next two marking periods. I don't need to watch this shtein.

Geowhizzer

Quote from:  Der TrumperIf I were not elected president, I believe we would be in the middle of a major war with North Korea.

Geowhizzer

All the "USA" chants make it sound more like a WWE event than a State of the Union.  Probably makes Trump feel right at home.

Munson

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 05, 2019, 10:08:50 PM
Quote from:  Der TrumperIf I were not elected president, I believe we would be in the middle of a major war with North Korea.

Ah yes, he stopped the thing that hasn't happened since the 1950's from happening.

And he did it by....giving a despot the legitimization on the national stage that he's been craving, and getting nothing in return for doing so. Good stuff.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Lol..now VA's AG cops to wearing black face too
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Tbf it sounds more like 'dumb white person dressed like a rapper' and less minstrel show black face...which we all know now is not good but I don't think many white dudes in 1980 realized the connections between the two. Northam went straight up minstrel show with it which everyone knew by then was farged up.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.