Training Camp News Articles Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 22, 2006, 03:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Says the guy who wasn't there and has no idea what he's talking about.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2006, 12:32:19 PM
That's high praise coming from Dawk.

id say its more dawk praying to god that someone other than parry is the fullback this year as opposed to davis being some sort of player...if it had been tapeh out there instead of davis then the praise would have been thrown in his direction in much the same way

Goddamn, you are so smart.  How do you always know what people are thinking?

Simply amazing.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2006, 12:32:19 PM
That's high praise coming from Dawk.

id say its more dawk praying to god that someone other than parry is the fullback this year as opposed to davis being some sort of player...if it had been tapeh out there instead of davis then the praise would have been thrown in his direction in much the same way

just shut the farg up already
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

i dont have to have been there to know that davis has not a prayer to make this team...so why even talk about him...hes irrelevant...

but oooh 'dawk' praised him...please...get off dawkins bird

sorry im a little on edge but all this uber over analyzation of training camp scrimmages drives me absolutely crazy

darren howard or trent cole...bunkley if he was there...schobel ect...are fine...but jason s davis...come on now...hes a first cut
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

not if i can prove to be a quality kick holder

MURP

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2006, 12:45:55 PM

sorry im a little on edge but all this uber over analyzation of training camp scrimmages drives me absolutely crazy

so why the hell are you on a message board reading stuff that is exactly that? lol.

jeffreyjpa

IGY, so does that mean that after you visit TC you will offer no opinions?

ice grillin you

so why the hell are you on a message board reading stuff that is exactly that? lol.

im not but in between reading the important stuff i come across garbage like what 'dawk' has to say about jason davis...and it sends me over the edge...so again i apologize

IGY, so does that mean that after you visit TC you will offer no opinions?

for the most part no...maybe on how big someone looks in person or the tennis balls in jevon kearses calves...the fan turnout ect......about the only thing of real importance would possibly be who is running with what units...mccoy is with the ones and barber isnt for example...

but what i wont do is break down individual players...who hit who...who dropped a pass who was 'all over the field'...more power to people like phreak and the ones who do do it...much of it is interesting to read and its appreciated but ive learned that it all means very little and certainly isnt worth my time to do it...i go to camp for the experence of being up close to the players and to see how nfl practices are run...the interaction btwn coaches and players that kind of stuff

i mean really does anyone really care what i think of how any individual eagle players practiced on a particular morning....the answer is most definitely not

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2006, 01:40:15 PM
i go to camp for the experence of being up close to the players and to see how nfl practices are run...the interaction btwn coaches and players that kind of stuff

I do agree that that is the best part of going to camp, to see how the team is run. It gives you a perspective you can not get from going to games or watching it on TV.

The other stuff is kind of a fun way to kill time until the games begin, though...at least to me.

ice grillin you

i dont know if the official site has anything on this but a guy called into wip from camp and said rayburn was carted off today

he also said he spoke to avant who said he would be out another two weeks and bloom who said his injury is not as bad as it sounds and that hell be back

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rayburn's loss would be completely meaningless if Bunkley had been signed already.  Even without Bunkley, I think Rayburn's role on the team would be very minimal at best...

Patterson
Walker
Marshall
Ramsey
Bunkley

I think those 5 will make the team, and Rayburn's toast.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Bad news on Rayburn if true.  I really wanted to see him healthy and contribute. Wasn't he supposedly the strongest guy ont he team?  I remember someone mentioning that. 

FF you think Marshal and Ramsey were better than Rayburn?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

while its certainly not impossible if healthy i cant see rayburn being cut for both marshall and ramsey

more than anything i guess i cant see marshall and ramsey both making the team