The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 03, 2019, 05:25:14 AM
Went to bed when they were up 30. Got up for my flight this am and see they won by 5.

No lead is safe with them.

Was sneaking peaks at soccer practice and shut it off after they were up by 23 at halftime.  I was shocked, well not really, when I saw Suns made one hell of a run.  It was like the game the night before against the Clippers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Jimmy experiment lasted a few weeks.

QB Eagles

Managing those three personalities is beyond the skillset of Brett Brown.

MDS

typical nba soap opera fabricated drama

lemme know when someone pops off
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Honestly I just read the espn report and jimmy is not wrong.  You have one of the best pick and roll guys in the league and he just stands to the side while two people hand the ball off back and forth for 15 seconds every play.  This does not seem surprising.

ice grillin you

sixers have the 5th best offense in the nba since getting jimmy....shut your farging mouth and keep losing money

btw dirty little secret is hes not that great a pnr guy...he isn't a great shooter and he isn't a great finisher

sixers need shooters around ben and jo not mid range old doods
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Once again another WTF fourth quarter.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 04, 2019, 03:49:12 PM
typical nba soap opera fabricated drama

lemme know when someone pops off

Exactly, shtein this is basically every NBA team.

Geowhizzer

Holy reversal, Batman!

phattymatty

wrost game of the year and not even close.

ice grillin you

they need to move ben while his stock is still high and can fleece someone....problem is they have the worst gm in sports...they need a forward thinking gm that can max out the return on him....elton gonna give him the max

PhillyPhreak54

Last night was brutal

And agreed on moving Ben. He's not a max player. How can you willingly pay him when he's not going to ever have an outside shot?

I listen to Russo's Sirius channel and one of the morning guys there, Evan Cohen, floated Anthing Davis for Ben. And seemed to think NO would do this. No chance whatsoever but it was nice to think about for a second. But yeah take the value on him now and move on.

SD

Horowitz is farging annoying and shouldn't be allowed courtside. 2 minutes left and he's practically standing on the court waving a towel screaming like a lunatic. Brown had to tell him to sit down a few times.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 12, 2019, 08:34:18 AM
Last night was brutal

And agreed on moving Ben. He's not a max player. How can you willingly pay him when he's not going to ever have an outside shot?

I listen to Russo's Sirius channel and one of the morning guys there, Evan Cohen, floated Anthing Davis for Ben. And seemed to think NO would do this. No chance whatsoever but it was nice to think about for a second. But yeah take the value on him now and move on.

i mean that would be a great starting point...in terms of age contract and numbers can anyone beat ben in terms of being the head of a package

phattymatty

You're all farging crazy. You don't trade a future mvp you get a coach who can make it work.

Davis might be the only person in the league I'd actually take for Ben but he doesn't make sense with Jojo either.

This jimmy situation farged it all up and everyone is stupid now.