The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

it was such a great fake shot that he faked himself out of making the shot.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

have to imagine he will only be the backup 1 after the butler trade

probably starting ben-jimmy-jj-wilson-jojo

furkan lookin good as instant offense off the bench
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I'm out of the country and out of the loop other than news of jimmy trade..just caught a video of Markelle shooting FTs... what the farg. I just don't see how that happens. I haven't played on a basketball team in 20 plus years and I could get my FT form back in a few days maybe weeks. Kinda wishing he was shipped out in the trade. Since they are obviously going all in now, no point in this baby sitting circus.

Don Ho

Like J said Fultz is broken.

QuoteMarkelle Fultz's form is quickly becoming the Charles Barkley golf swing of basketball
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I'm going tonight. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they are indeed moving drama queen fultz to the bench. ben-jimmy-jj-willy-jo.

nothing quite like trading your best asset to your arch rival to move up in the draft to take a player who ultimately becomes a mediocre nondescript backup point guard while passing on the perennial all star who they then select
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Section 110A, Row 23, Seat 17.

PLEASE FIGHT ME!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on November 14, 2018, 01:56:25 PM
Section 110A, Row 23, Seat 17.

PLEASE FIGHT ME!

lol!

IAH-MCO flights...looking up now

Rome

It's a $70 seat.  I got it for $30.  My buddies all bailed and I said farg it, I'm going.  Now my one buddy Danny is all up in his feels because he wouldn't commit and now he wants to go. 

Drive yourself, bitch.   I'm shutting this mofo down at 3:30 and heading over early. 

SD