The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2018, 09:33:54 PM
regardless they did bridges and his moms dirty.

it was the fifth time it happened tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

his moms works for the team, hes from malvern and went to nova

this was different

i mean its the big boy world and shtein goes down, but they shouldve at least put the presser off. all the way around its a total hinkie move -- asset collection and done in a heartless, sociopathic way
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

making moves because of who your human resources director is seems like a bad way to run a franchise

MDS

im not criticzing the move im just saying someone shouldve pulled him aside before the presser and told him something was in the works and to chill
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no one cares

happens all the time during the nba draft....im sure its happened multiple times tonight

he didnt go to villanova and his mom didnt work there its a non story

ice grillin you

the thing that people should complain about is the nba's way of doing it....just farging let teams trade up and make their own pick like the nfl does

sixers did nothing different than any other team has for years....you just dont hear about it

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2018, 09:45:44 PM
im not criticzing the move im just saying someone shouldve pulled him aside before the presser and told him something was in the works and to chill

Apparently the Suns were set to take Divenczo when the Sixers called to make the trade.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 21, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

but they did...thats the point

the act itself is totally justifiable. this was a special set of circumstances that shouldve been handled better. thats it and thats all. your beloved basketball franchise can make mistakes.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2018, 09:58:27 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 21, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

but they did...thats the point

the act itself is totally justifiable. this was a special set of circumstances that shouldve been handled better. thats it and thats all. your beloved basketball franchise can make mistakes.

again you dont run your franchise by where someone went to college or because mommy works in HR....the fact that i need to explain this is how far the farg we done fell

MDS

you are blowing past the point

in no way shape or form am i complaining about the trade itself. i dont care if he grew up wearing nothing but AI jerseys and was a hinkie bot.

but this was a special set of circumstances. local kid. mom works for the team. nova. fanbase wanted him. you want to trade him? fine. dont hang him out to dry like that and make him think it happened. thats all.

ice grillin you

you are missing the point....the way the nba draft is run this happens every year most likely including tonight

yes press conference and all

if dook went to michigan state no one would be saying anything

MDS

if i werent jewish i wouldnt be 3 years away from being thrown in an oven

except i am and except he was a local kid with these circumstances and someone shouldve done something to prevent this pr mess.

ice grillin you

no one will remember this in probably 12 hrs but 24 max

Eagles_Legendz

I'd much rather have had Williams than Shamet.