The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Unfortunately the process trusters are the most insufferable fans in all of sports at this moment. Small price to pay being able to watch a team like this though.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 21, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
so the sixers played like garbage for 3 qtrs, were still in the game, then won the 4Q

are the sixers REALLY good or are the heat just mediocre

sixers are really good but also really stupid
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: phattymatty on April 22, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
Unfortunately the process trusters are the most insufferable fans in all of sports at this moment. Small price to pay being able to watch a team like this though.

I don't know what you're talking about, I've been a Sixters fan all my life. I'm so happy they have Joe Embed.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 22, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

sixers twitter....specifically the people who cover the team sans bodner are the biggest dickheads on earth

phattymatty

7 years ago today....some good faces here.

https://youtu.be/SWrfMY81Bbg

phattymatty

rumor is meek gonna ring the bell tonight.  WE STAND WITH MEEK.

also this will be the last series that csn philly broadcasts before only national so possibly the last game with zumoff and alaa for the year.

Don Ho

I love watching JoJo toss that little Slovenian bitch Dragic around
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

this has turned outright awful
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Jesus farg!  that was three fouls on Johnson before he decapitated Belinelli and Reddick

QB Eagles

Sixers don't know how to hit a field goal right now but those dumb fargs keep sending JJ and Marco to the line.

Don Ho

wade cold right now, he hits those we got issues

Reddick with a farg you

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Rome

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is