The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

They might to stop this one before someone gets hurt

Rome

This is actually happening, right?

MDS

the cavs are garbage but they for some reason really tried hard against the bullets last night and have zilch tonight

this was always the game they needed. thanks guys.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I watched the GOAT for four hours today.  Then I saw Ben.  Um.

QB Eagles

Please don't let this half go the way I'm afraid it's gonna go.

phattymatty

Yeah my goosebumps have settled down.

MDS

sixers really missing embiids d in the 3rd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

They did it, but goddamn. This farging team.

MDS

well that was something

marco saved them 3Q...they were crumbling and he hit a few key jumpers
ben went to a different level and matched the goat. if he develops a jumper...dear lord we might have a top 10 all time player
ersan was an atrocity and almost single handedly lost the game
i have no idea how they kept getting caught on the p&r with marco on lebron. no adjustment to that?
lebron is super human. he whines a lot and pushes off all the time but my god its a joy to watch him

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
i have no idea how they kept getting caught on the p&r with marco on lebron.

they werent pick n rolls....they were farging iso'ing marco on him....i love brett brown but my god i understand the game plan is to not help on lebron but you cant do that when its marco bellinelli....and they even put JJ on him late as well

the two take aways tonight and they were blatant is how sick markelle looked and the idea that if he becomes a secondary star player how good they could be

and not that it was a secret because ive been telling people this for a few years now who didnt want to listen but how farging good a defender robert covington is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Fultz looks like what a normal all-star looks like as a rookie. Impressive moves in his repertoire but still super raw. Ben is on some other planet.

Ersan was bad, but JJ was cold in that third quarter too. Ugly heave by a white guy, uncontested LeBron dunk, ugly heave by a white guy, Jeff Green gets a clean look from downtown, ugly heave by a white guy, LeBron powers inside for easy layup... at least make them work for it a little. Sixers were obviously the deeper team, just slow up Bron a little and life is way easier.

ice grillin you

lebron at the rim was more or less a result of jo being hurt....no one is stopping lebron...but around half his at the rim finishes tonight are pull ups or free throws if the process is playing

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2018, 10:31:02 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
i have no idea how they kept getting caught on the p&r with marco on lebron.

they werent pick n rolls....they were farging iso'ing marco on him....i love brett brown but my god i understand the game plan is to not help on lebron but you cant do that when its marco bellinelli....and they even put JJ on him late as well

the two take aways tonight and they were blatant is how sick markelle looked and the idea that if he becomes a secondary star player how good they could be

and not that it was a secret because ive been telling people this for a few years now who didnt want to listen but how farging good a defender robert covington is

there were a few times marco was on him but during that 3q/4q run marco was on that dopey white guy from transylvania, whod set a pick and then marco was on lebron, so possession over

finally in the last 2 minutes they left him alone to miss open 3s

ice grillin you

nah watch again...the three it might have been four times he was on him were in straight up half court sets where he was on him and got zero help....straight isos...but for sake of argument lets say it was a pnr they still had him iso'ed on lebron with no help....it was ridiculous

MDS

i was screaming my lungs out at the tv which i never do at that...roco was on the other side of the court. maddening.