The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

only thing we know is he is not traveling to hotlanta.

SD

Broken orbital bone no timetable for return. Something had to balance out the Birds Super Bowl. That shoe has dropped

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 29, 2018, 03:42:54 PMummmm...neither a facial fracture and/or a concussion are ruled out yet

Both, plus surgery. Zach Lowe says 2-4 weeks.

MDS

jojo said hes fine....ima roll with that

getting the 3/4 seems far fetched now but you gotta think hes back for game 1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 29, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
jojo said hes fine....ima roll with that

getting the 3/4 seems far fetched now but you gotta think hes back for game 1

actually you don't have to think that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its a face injury...he wears a mask and its fine. its not his knee or his back. if i know jojo hes not missing game 1.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

the issue may be the team holding him back.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

also game one is at the two week and two day mark of a two to four week window....not saying he definitely wont play but theres no way you "gotta think hes back for game 1"

QB Eagles

Just from the concussion part, there's no way you can guarantee he's back in two weeks. We've seen them clear in 24 hours, and we've seen it take forever.

Don Ho

So, back to the birds.............
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

We all knew this end of year schedule was great but wow it could not have worked out better. They look like shtein and still up by 12.

MDS

the hawks are an abomination

hinkie would be proud of this

ice grillin you

Rome

Simmons passing the ball is a thing of beauty.  The around the back flip to Belinelli was some Globetrotters shtein out there.  Loved it. 

phattymatty

OMG Mr Simmons. I have goosebumps.