Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

lot of f bombs in this game.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on March 06, 2018, 08:28:44 PM
yeah he def got turnt up at halftime.

by halftime you mean 4 hours ago at pf changs

molly defended him on twitter as a "family man" which leads me to believe she is stupid af
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

you could see in her face after about 20 seconds she realized this was a bad idea.  meh, he looked happy, could have been much worse. i'm sure everyone around him buys him beers wherever he goes.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 02, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
as of right now the sixers would pick 10 and 18 in this years draft

lakers keep winning

its now 12 and 18
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

why are they in miami again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

QuoteJoel Embiid has now triggered part one of the minutes criteria of his rookie extension. Embiid has now played in 1,650 minutes for the 2017-18 season. If Embiid played a minimum of 1,650 regular-season minutes in three consecutive seasons during the extension, or three out of four including the 2017-18 season, the injury benchmarks would be eliminated. For example, if Embiid plays in 1,650 minutes in 2018-19, 2019-20 or 2020-21 the remaining years of his contract would be guaranteed even if he suffers an injury to his feet or back. The $146M rookie extension signed in October and begins this July has a cap hit of $25.2M, $27.3M, $29.3M, $31.3M and $33.3M. The total value will increase to $176M if Embiid earns All-NBA First Team.

phattymatty

Molly lookin great tonight.

SD

Fultz/Anderson standing behind her was creepy

ice grillin you

80% shooting from the floor a quarter and a half in

is that good?

SD

ice grillin you

what the farg is molly talking about...they just gave up 60 in a half to the nets and she asks roco how have they been so good on defense

ice grillin you

lights get dimmer down biggies hallway

MDS

cavs out here losing to lakers

gimme dat 3

ice grillin you

they are losing to indiana tomorrow which puts them three games behind the pacers and most likely out of contention for the 3rd seed

MDS

they dont lose home games