farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Did Josh Brent getting popped for drunken disorderly not find its way to this forum?

Yeah, the dude who killed his friend and teammate drunk driving.  That guy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Rome

SD

DE Robert Quinn suspended two games for violating the policy on performance enhancers

QB Eagles

Feels like this team is getting low on players who are going to be out there Week 1.

QB Eagles

Jerrah on his contract strategy:

"Picture if you were a driver of a car and you had a wreck and your hand was almost severed off. But you didn't understand your anatomy. You look down, you're spurtin' blood. You open the door and run into the woods, and either die bleeding to death or shock. The educated man looks down, knows his anatomy, squeezes and knows his best chance is to wait for help. That's because he's been there a lot and done that. So I'm squeezin' and waitin' for help."

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Even with his little blue friends, I think Jerry's days of squeezin' are long gone.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Former Cowboy Ryan Russell announces he is bisexual today. 

Good for him.  And him. 

PhillyPhreak54

The little Ewok farg got paid. Hope it blows up spectacularly

The #Cowboys & RB Ezekiel Elliott agree on a 6-year, $90M extension that makes him the highest-paid RB in the NFL, sources tell me and @SlaterNFL. Roughly half guaranteed. In all, it's $103M over 8 years—the 1st Cowboy to eclipse $100M in total value, the richest RB contract.

Diomedes

That's insane.  How are they going to pay everyone else, too? 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 04, 2019, 07:15:09 AM
That's insane.  How are they going to pay everyone else, too?

salary cap is largely bullshtein...also jerry doesnt have much time left hes trying win this year....he isnt even worried about next year much less down the road a little
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

So now at least we know the going rate for women-beating pieces of shtein, which is nice.