Fantasy Football 2014 - Post your questions but don't answer anybody else's here

Started by SunMo, August 04, 2014, 10:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

PPR, pick 3:

Alfred Morris v JAX
Frank Gore v CHI
Pierre Garcon v JAX
Roddy White @CIN

I'm leaning towards the first three because of the matchups, but can't decide on benching Roddy in a PPR or not..
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I have Adrian Peterson, Andre Ellington, Jordan Cameron, and Alshon Jeffery all on the same team. I'm starting Terrance West in place of Peterson. I picked up Travis Kelce this morning and he's getting the start since Cameron isn't playing.

Doesn't look like Jeffery is playing tonight. It's a half PPR league, so I have to chose between:
Joique Bell
Mark Ingram
Marquis Lee
Brian Quick
Jeremy Hill
Ahmad Bradshaw

The league is a 12 team 2 QB 18 round draft so the waiver wire is thin. Out of those listed above who should I start in my flex? My team is doomed anyway but I'm at least making an effort. I'm leaning towards Bell because Bush might be injured but Ingram has a favorable match up against the Browns D that got torched last week by Bell.

I have Bradshaw, so if I wait till game time tonight to see if Jeffery plays I can always roll Bradshaw in the flex tomorrow.

Munson

I might actually lean towards Brian Quick there. He's the only guy on that list that 1. Doesn't have an awful match up, and 2. Will be guarenteed volume. Bradshaw should catch a few balls but the Eagles run D is real solid. Bell's got a tough matchup, Ingram could have 15 carries or he could have 6.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

I had Quick in the mix, especially since their game starts at 4. Might know a bit more on Jeffery.

I mean, I'm doomed either way since I'm playing
Peyton Manning
Philip Rivers
Demarco Murray
Gio Bernard
Maclin
TY Hilton
Pitta (only scored 4 pts. thursday night)
Spiller
Dan Bailey
Cards D

Right now I have:
Foles
Tannehill
Ellington
West
Cordarelle Patterson
Emmanuel Sanders
Travis Kelce
Flex is up in the air
Shayne Graham
Pats D

Unless my entire team has a career game I have no chance, so I might as well swing for the fences.

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

what i'm regretting is that i have rg3, desean, aj green, jamal charles, and knowshown moreno all on one team.  i didn't do well in that league yesterday
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein that's awful and like impossible to have such a bad run of luck

SunMo

luckily (i guess?) rg3 and desean aren't starters...but still that sucks
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 15, 2014, 12:03:21 PM
What caused you to think that was a sound decision?

Dallas's D is horrid and Locker looked great against the Chiefs week 1.

ice grillin you