what fate this tchotchke?

Started by Diomedes, March 03, 2012, 03:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Help me decide what to do with this thing.

Hang it proudly from the rear view mirror in my truck.
0 (0%)
Sex toy.
1 (14.3%)
Ship it with the next payment I'm compelled to make after losing a bet to one of you iceholes.
2 (28.6%)
Sing "Fly Eagles Fly" as I pitch it like a frisbee into the Bay.
1 (14.3%)
Wear it as a pendant, Honkey Cool.
1 (14.3%)
Other (add suggestion below)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Diomedes

This faux stained-glass gem was given to me yesterday, pre-cracked!  I'm not sure if it's awful or awesome.  One thing I like about it: Lurie ain't gettin' a cut.  It's about seven inches in diameter.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

The helmet looks like it's more of a Kelly Green but has the current Eagles head on it.  While I don't hate the midnight green look, I see this occasionally with cheap/knock off hats, jerseys, shirts, etc and it drives me absolutely insane.  Find the person who gave it to you, shoot them in the face, piss on their body and then burn the corpse.  farg it, take out the whole family and get rid of their entire gene pool.  Then mail that atrocity to NASA and ask them to send it up to space on their next mission and have them jettison it to the outer rings of the galaxy along with the crew's excrement. 

Probably wouldn't hurt if you offed yourself, too. 

Eagaholic

I think it's cool, especially the teal that has nothing to do with the team. You too can create your own rape basement and you can use this as your centerpiece.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

I hate all of you so much. And also I expect to see that awful thing in the mail next year when I repeat as the cf ff champ.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 03, 2012, 03:52:04 PM
The helmet looks like it's more of a Kelly Green but has the current Eagles head on it.

More to the point, there has never been an eagle head on the helmet, ever.

I could see this decoration being acceptable if someone's grandma made it as a craft project to hang on a Christmas tree. To avoid offending her, it had to be pulled out of deep storage by the grandkids every year (though placed toward the back of the tree to be sure). When grandma died, this thing ended up on a flea market table and escaped to the wild, instead of being hurtled into a volcano or buried with grandma like it deserved to be.

I refuse to believe that this was a mass-produced item, even an unlicensed knockoff from a mom-and-pop operation.

ice grillin you

it would be terrible anyway but the aqua outer circle sends it over the top

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

that looks like something they wouldnt even sell at jomar*

*extreme inside ne philly reference
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

what has the belly of the neast ever done to you...you seem uncomfortably infatuated with it.....and not in a good way

MDS

i stepped foot in the ne jomar once and it made it the forman mills across the street look like saks on 5th avenue

on the plus side the wawa there has to have the cheapest gas in the city

grant ave what

ice grillin you

jomar is every where ass and its a huge job provider