Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

he is not a bum by any stretch of the imagination but he should not be able to pitch 6 easy shutout innings....gotta get something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Atta baby McClutchen!!

MDS

i didnt understand pinch hitting herrera there...he is in a bad place and that was not the spot for him. in the end worked out though.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

likely going neshek-neris for the final 6 outs

so getting these 3 with no ser/morgan is going to be...yikes

PhillyPhreak54

Of course a leadoff walk

Come on Hector...need a 4-6-3 here

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ

0-2 and he gives up a double

shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Not scoring Kingery is huge obviously

Let's go plz don't blow this

Geowhizzer

Ummm... Why is Nicasio pitching the ninth?  Is everyone else dead?

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus I just realized that Nicasio is in and not Neris

I'm scared

PhillyPhreak54

Lmaooooo

Of course

SD

That ending was GoT level bad

PhillyPhreak54

Tanned Nutsack can jam his bullpen by committee right up his ass

farg off Gabe

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 21, 2019, 10:34:35 PM
Ummm... Why is Nicasio pitching the ninth?  Is everyone else dead?

yup

they almost stole this but nicasio in a 1 run game vs. top of cubs order was way too much to ask. bad luck with the dribbler scoring bryant.

point blank offense needs to generate more than 2 runs. shtein's on them.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 21, 2019, 10:45:07 PM
Tanned Nutsack can jam his bullpen by committee right up his ass

farg off Gabe

shouldve gone to de los santos, right?

top 4 arms unavailable. what would you have liked him to do?

PhillyPhreak54

Here comes the "blame the offense too"

Ya know you have to win 2-1, 3-1 games too right?