Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Hallelujah.

Beautiful split to end it

MDS

i cant believe the worst team in the history of sports won a game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Impressive bomb by Brycie Mendoza

Rome

That was a goddamn moonshot. 

Geowhizzer

THIS is the Nola the Phils need.

MDS

they cant possibly ever go anywhere with these offensive inconsistencies

its either 1 run or 11
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

bryce heating up just in time for joe maddon to walk him 100 times this week

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

MAGA chud daniel murphy is super washed up

ice grillin you

I still label them as suspect in a postseason situation but their bullpen has been really good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the phillies wind up 4-3 this week even though the first 4 games were just dreadful

baseball?

PhillyPhreak54

Nice win.

It would be nice to carry it over into Chicago

MDS

it would be nice?

PhillyPhreak54

It would be nice if the bums could hit around Yu farging Darvish

Helluva throw by SeƱor Mendoza

PhillyPhreak54

Hoskins is a right handed Von Hayes

JFC what a zesty AB