Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Why is he not the long reliever by now? They have to realize that he's a perfect 5-6-7th inning type guy by now right?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Munson on May 07, 2019, 08:06:21 PM
Why is he not the long reliever by now? They have to realize that he's a perfect 5-6-7th inning type guy by now right?

Maybe when they sign Keuchel.

Geowhizzer

Why did that replay take so long?  Neither part of the play was close.

PhillyPhreak54

Hey look! Bryce finally got a big hit. Been awhile.

MDS

tmac's call on the bryce bomb was such a disgrace, he is so god damn bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I just saw the highlight on him on the call

So awful

MDS

how stella nola got her his groove back

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

This >>>>>>> Train wreck in Toronto
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on May 07, 2019, 09:36:07 PM
This >>>>>>> Train wreck in Toronto

Yeah, started back and forth.  Eventually settled on watching Nola deal.  Sixers don't want to play, I don't want to watch.

EDIT:  Of course.  I opened my big mouth.

Don Ho

Nola pitching great tonight
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Dave Montgomery R.I.P.

More appropriate for this thread

MDS

dont look now but the phils are 3 up in the division and 7 on the greatest team known to man - the washington nationals

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

if you can afford it and arent paying for the athletic you are doing something wrong

its amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous