Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

tmac keeps harping on the cabrera play like A) the next dude didnt homer and B) the call wouldve gone their way

go away you fat jersey farg
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 30, 2019, 09:46:34 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2019, 09:41:25 PM
The defense sucks

Cesar is a farging idiot and Hoskins plays like he's got feet for hands. Oh nice job, Brycie.

you mad bro?

Yes, actually. Lifeless effort again. This time against a team that farging sucks.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 30, 2019, 09:57:30 PM
tmac keeps harping on the cabrera play like A) the next dude didnt homer and B) the call wouldve gone their way

go away you fat jersey farg

just wait til they lose 3-2
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i have no idea why neris is in the game. you need him for this weekend...if you try to force him into a game do it tomorrow.

theyre losing this game anyway. shoulda gotten whatever alvarez gave you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

on the bright side the mets are too cheap to sign diaz to a long term deal so they are trying to protect him for his pre-arb years...i.e. not using him 3 days in a row....welp that didnt work tonight

ice grillin you

this game is exhibit A as to why no one watched baseball

four total runs and the Phillies were no hit for seven innings and the game was still well over three hours long
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

shtein ass game

farg these clowns. Get a goddamn hit once in awhile.

MDS

williams watches a 2-0 meatball go by him...cesar does cesar things...franco frozen by two hanging sliders

just a pathetic game all the way around. its april. whatever. go sixers.

Don Ho

that was disgusting last night.  Those three K's in the bottom of the ninth were pretty, pretty, pretty bad.

Takes more than wild pitches to win.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Sorry fargs can't score again

MDS

here comes daniel stumpf, who pitched 7 games for the phillies in 2016 before getting popped for roids and being offered back to KC

the only game the phillies won that he pitched in featured darin ruf, tyler goedell, peter bourjos, cedric hunter, cameron rupp, jeanmar gomez AND the legendary david hernandez. think about it, it could be worse.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

see, all the phillies need in order to score is memories of the truly god awful 2016 team

Geowhizzer

The bats haven't been good lately.  Especially the 3 and 4 hitters.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on May 01, 2019, 09:36:35 PM
here comes daniel stumpf, who pitched 7 games for the phillies in 2016 before getting popped for roids and being offered back to KC

the only game the phillies won that he pitched in featured darin ruf, tyler goedell, peter bourjos, cedric hunter, cameron rupp, jeanmar gomez AND the legendary david hernandez. think about it, it could be worse.