Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2019, 09:43:51 PM
Searanthony with the 18.00 era 3.00 whip hold

jake with the win

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 27, 2019, 09:23:21 PM
so with seranthony broken their bullpen is down to neris, morgan and neshak

this isnt good

It's awful.  Its so bad I actually am happy to see Adam Morgan out there.

And where's the speech to yourself Jake?  How bout a "I should have pitched better seeing this was a JV squad we played tonight".  Marlins with 17 farging hits!

5 run 5th and Bryce makes 2 outs. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Eflin got the first complete game win for the Phils since 2016.  I'm not even sure how that's possible. 

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva outing by Vinny

Even better offense

ice grillin you

Vin dog has certainly had worse starts but I'm not sure he's had a more annoying one

I swear there were like 25 two strikes foul balls against him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

who is turnball and when is his induction to cooperstown

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Phillies are the same offense they have been for five years where whoever they are facing that night is a must pick-up in fantasy

MDS

the tigers are a terrible team and theyre not even getting their best starter....at least the other teams in the nl east are mediocre too

PhillyPhreak54

The defense sucks

Cesar is a farging idiot and Hoskins plays like he's got feet for hands. Oh nice job, Brycie.

ice grillin you

Can't wait for Harper and Hoskins to go down meekly again here

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2019, 09:41:25 PM
The defense sucks

Cesar is a farging idiot and Hoskins plays like he's got feet for hands. Oh nice job, Brycie.

you mad bro?

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2019, 09:44:02 PM
Can't wait for Harper and Hoskins to go down meekly again here

like clockwork

Harper rightfully getting his ass booed off the field

MDS

lol do harper and hoskins have somewhere to be...just horrendous abs

ice grillin you

the crowd should start doing Hoskins corny ass wave at them as they walk back to the dugout