Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 24, 2019, 10:06:18 PM
Stop me if you heard this one before:  Roman Quinn leaves the game with an injury.

Liar!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don't care the circumstance, situation, point in the season, it just feels good to beat the Mess.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Revenge is a dish best served in 34 seconds

MDS

next 6 are at home against miami and detroit....5-1 minimum needed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2019, 09:41:28 PM
bryce harper is post acl ryan howard

dont @ me

Nah...stand by your man

PhillyPhreak54

What happened to Quinn?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on April 24, 2019, 10:39:31 PM
Revenge is a dish best served in 34 seconds

That was beautiful

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2019, 10:52:12 PM
What happened to Quinn?

If he was a race horse, he'd be shot.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2019, 10:51:34 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2019, 09:41:28 PM
bryce harper is post acl ryan howard

dont @ me

Nah...stand by your man

you hate bryce because he played like juco ball at 16 or something....or his hair, i dont know

i dont care about any of that. i just want him to not suck.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Has Hoskins crossed home plate yet?  I fell asleep during his trot.

Geowhizzer

MDS

the background on the beef: https://theathletic.com/944772/2019/04/25/how-baseballs-unwritten-rules-helped-awaken-a-mets-phillies-rivalry/

this is really stupid but if the phils are still gonna play then the mets can too. however, you shouldnt throw at someones head. the trot was awesome. plunk alonso in the face. ITS ON.

Don Ho

So VV is now the ace of this staff.

Nola and obligatory struggles starting earlier and earlier 

Don Ho

1 farging hit so far

PhillyPhreak54

Great job, shteinfargs