Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal swing by Segura to end that inning

Let's goooo

Don Ho

Horrible swing by Segura.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh goody

Neshek in to shtein all over this game

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 15, 2019, 11:23:11 PM
Oh goody

Neshek in to shtein all over this game

tell your fancy pants offense to scratch home a run
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Lol wtf was that caesar
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Great play, Hoskins.

Booooooo

Don Ho

Was that throw for real?  A major league 2nd baseman?

Don Ho

What's worse, Hoskins half ass attempt or that throw?

SD

That throw but it's damn close

MDS

bryce popping up in the 8th was the game...loser gets paid to have in the least good at bats there

rhys sucks defensively, it is what it is with him. hes a dh.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe Brycie will redeem himself for his shtein AB earlier

Or maybe get on and Hoskins can yank one and make people forget he sucks defensively

PhillyPhreak54

Nope. No interest in hitting fastballs grooved for him.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 15, 2019, 11:32:12 PM
bryce popping up in the 8th was the game...loser gets paid to have in the least good at bats there

rhys sucks defensively, it is what it is with him. hes a dh.

First pitch swing and that dude pitching was struggling. 

Don Ho

Hoskins fielding on his ass and swinging from his ass