Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

They are going to score and give up so many runs this season.

MDS

everyone is going to complain about the bullpen but never forget aaron nola blowing up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Totally agree!  Yes the bullpen tanked but Nola let these guys right back in it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Nola sucked.

The BP sucks

Offense died

farg this shtein.

Don Ho

Pishteinta tomorrow
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 09, 2019, 10:52:06 PM
Nola sucked.

The BP sucks

Offense died

farg this shtein.

7/10 j rant

feels a little forced and need to like sports again to fully get there but we are on the right track
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

nah legit

watching "Ace" meltdown and then seeing the collection of stiffs get paraded out there to nibble around the zone and then get got by Soto and Robles was infuriating.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 09, 2019, 09:40:27 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 09, 2019, 09:38:00 PM
Neris for a two-inning save?

if he gets through this part of the order quickly, yeah. seems unlikely this will happen.

We just won't discuss what happened.  My blood pressure is already spiking...

QB Eagles

It's still early April, so I just groaned and then laughed at that bomb. Thing was halfway to Packer Ave.

ice grillin you

the soto HR beyond its unreal distance is completely irrelevant...as is alvarez's outing in general....he was tossed to the wolves because they had nowhere else to turn and he pitched to about 7 more batters than he should have....take him out of it and the pen was fine

again as I mentioned before they even gave up the lead the game is on the ace who gave up as many runs as the pen even if you include alvarez...on a night they had a lot of guys unavailable nola cant implode up 5 runs....he has to get to the 8th at least....he didn't

this is not to defend the pen its needs big improvements but last night wasn't them

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

100% of the blame im seeing on the internets is going to kapler, alvarez and ramos. nothing to nola.

take a giant guess why and keep mind the fanbase wants scrappy hustle cant hit for shtein and behind andrew knapp on the depth chart scott kingery starting over cesar

Don Ho

Thought we agreed 90% of the fan base has brain damage.

Typical.  These ignorant people.  Knapp, NO.  Kingery, NO.  Cesar will get his shtein together.  Good God we all knew what this bullpen was, mediocre at best.  Other than newbie Robertson, no surprises here.  Nola?  He was lucky to get out of the first giving up just one run.  Nats were getting good swings.  So far after three outings he's not looking like the "ace" of the staff.  Agree with IGY, he had to get to the 8th.

ice grillin you

holy shtein bring up Eickhoff....I cant take this anymore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Pisheta off to a great start.  First 4 up, first 4 on base.

Don Ho

Adams ball should have been gone.