Quote from: Don Ho on March 28, 2019, 05:47:55 PM
Yo Geo!  Where's your Looney Tunes gif?

Your wish is my command!

Rome

10-4 and you guys are complaining!

Shut up!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhillyPhreak54

If the back end of the rotation doesn't shtein themselves this is a deep playoff team.

I bought the Phanatic/Gritty shirt

Rome

That's almost as awesome as my Beto hat.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

^^^Nerd pandering at its finest!^^^
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

oh man the bandwagon is fillin up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2019, 09:13:22 PM
oh man the bandwagon is fillin up

white people sports is something else

the discrepancy btwn the boo's and cheers today depending on who they were for was as embarrassing a thing as ive ever seen in philly sports history....it made jimmy v. chase seem like some kumbaya shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Did you boo Brycie today?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 28, 2019, 09:17:40 PM
Did you boo Brycie today?

i did not and i was in right field....but i would cheer him for actual plays...he doesnt crack my most hated ever

PhillyPhreak54

Well he bowed to you so that's good

He's moving up on my list. Redeeming himself by embracing the city and history.

ice grillin you

i said to my girl when it happened...that was pretty cool (shes asian)...would have been cooler tho to not miss 12 pitches by 10+ inches

MDS

its better to have a good team and fake fans than what they had the past 7 years where nobody cared and they were garbage...but theres definetly some negatives with this

what im enjoying is noted bryce haters romey and j completely breezing past that and loving every second of this and everybody knew they would
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2019, 09:25:13 PM
i said to my girl when it happened...that was pretty cool (shes asian)...would have been cooler tho to not miss 12 pitches by 10+ inches

Yeah Tehran threw him one fastball and then nothing but sliders and he bit every time

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2019, 09:26:17 PM
its better to have a good team and fake fans than what they had the past 7 years where nobody cared and they were garbage...but theres definetly some negatives with this

what im enjoying is noted bryce haters romey and j completely breezing past that and loving every second of this and everybody knew they would

I'm a Phillies fan. I ain't gonna blast him just yet. Better live up to that deal bc cool t shirts and Phanatic spikes only get you so far