Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

its everywhere. how did you miss it ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Rome

I haven't seen the numbers breakdown.  I'm working you cockholes.   🖕🏻🖕🏻

smeags

smeags

Quote from: Rome on February 28, 2019, 03:46:14 PM
I'm working you cockholes.   🖕🏻🖕🏻

I call BS on this post.

Rome

I just read Boras's comments about the length.  I'm legit surprised Harper wanted to end his career on one contract.  It might turn out to be the bargain of the century in five or six years.  Or an utter catastrophe.  But probably a bargain. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on February 28, 2019, 03:49:42 PM
It might turn out to be the bargain of the century in five or six years.  Or an utter catastrophe.  But probably a bargain. 

This is a Philadelphia sports team we're talking about here. I assume the age 35+ years are gonna hurt. My only question is how early this contract could realistically be seen as a nightmare.

As for this season, the Phillies made enough quality moves to trick me into being interested. Well done you bastiches.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 28, 2019, 03:54:03 PM
This is a Philadelphia sports team we're talking about here. I assume the age 35+ years are gonna hurt. My only question is how early this contract could realistically be seen as a nightmare.

march 2019

but legit i dont care this is why sports is fun...its ONLY $25 mil for the next 13 years. what could go wrong?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 28, 2019, 03:54:03 PM
Quote from: Rome on February 28, 2019, 03:49:42 PM
It might turn out to be the bargain of the century in five or six years.  Or an utter catastrophe.  But probably a bargain. 

NL will prob have the DH soon enough. that should help done the road.

SD

The Mets will still be paying the Bobby Bonilla deal 4 years after Harpers contract expires

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on February 28, 2019, 03:04:23 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 28, 2019, 03:02:09 PM
13yrs
$330m

No opt outs

Holy shtein never thought'd happen

Jay what size jersey do you take?

Lol

Xxl - wonder which number he's gonna wear

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

yo j paypal or cash app ya boi $60 for mlb tv...if you still like the phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on February 28, 2019, 04:40:54 PM
The Mets will still be paying the Bobby Bonilla deal 4 years after Harpers contract expires

This always puts a smile on my face.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.