Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I expected them to be worse but I also expected them to be more interesting.

The good news I don't think anyone outside of extreme homers got caught up in too much hype. It wasn't a secret that the record was kinda fraudulent.

Geowhizzer

Yeah, it was more of a regression to the norm than a true collapse.  This team just isn't that good.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i think it can be both....they were never that good but having the second best record in the league on august 5th to .500 now is the definition of a collapse

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Excruciating part was the fact it was a total collapse from Kaplar all the way to the last man in the bullpen.

No hitting, terrible base running IQ, sloppy defense, starting pitching digressed, bullpen was a dumpster fire, Go Team Go!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

They may not win another game this season.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

HA!  So true.  Speaking of dumpster fires, ODH.

QB Eagles

This team couldn't beat their own dicks right now.

Rome

Klentak is all in with Kapler and evidently cancerman is all in with Klentak despite all the fargups.   Sad.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

im mr. rational but someone gotta get got for this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2018, 08:03:24 PM
im mr. rational but someone gotta get got for this

Kapler can go tan his nuts somewhere else

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 27, 2018, 10:00:01 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 25, 2018, 09:58:28 PM
They may not win another game this season.

Sad thing is i don't think you were trying to be funny when you originally posted this.

We've seem some bad shtein in our days but these two months are right up there. 

Quit team, Quit!