Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

They're relying on Florimon...  :-D

MDS

the real loser is me, for watching this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Their hitting is a total fargin embarrassment.   Made me sick to watch that tonite.   Yuck. 

PhillyPhreak54

Steckenrider was grooving four seamers and neither Florimon or Quinn could hit it

Embarassing

MDS

unironically j angry about pedro florimon and roman quinn

I MISS HIM
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

scott kingery against rhp in the second half of the season .175/.221/.270

thats not a misprint
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

and still kap wont play jp

amazing

MDS

jp sucks...there is zero point in playing him or even him being on the roster

PhillyPhreak54

Kap heading up the grounds crew too?

Don Ho

Atta boy Kap!  Might as well go out like you came in, double header today and you're about to use up most of the bullpen in game 1. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Got in the car, turned on the MLB app, checked the score, and got out of the MLB app and played music.

That's a win... at least for me.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 11, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
Atta boy Kap!  Might as well go out like you came in, double header today and you're about to use up most of the bullpen in game 1.

they have 20 pitchers on the active roster