Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Since Memorial Day (May 28):

Odubel Herrera — .225 BA, .268 OBP

Scott Kingery — .229 BA, .263 OBP

Their OBPs rank 297th and 301st out of 326 players during that span.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

We all knew the fall would come, but man is this offense hard to watch.

MDS

i figured out that i like hurting myself which is why i watch the phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not even mad cause this was so predictable.....amazing thing is that it took this long....they will end up finishing behind the nats if strasburg can just be decent and really probably anyway

MDS

nats were the lock of the year last night

just surprising it happened via the normally reliable victor arano serving up bombs to some minor leaguer and wilmer dilfo. the LOB fest in the 7th/8th made so much more sense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

a lot of good will come from this fall.

middleton will be even more motivated to get talent here.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

If he starts by ridding himself of Klentak and Kapler, and replaces them with real baseball men, that would be a good start. 

MDS

Rome

Klentak is a piece of shtein and Kapler should be selling Amway. 

Get them the both outta my farging sight.   

SD

Welcome back Stephen

Geowhizzer

So they get twisted into knots by AAAA pitchers and light up Strasburg in the first inning.

Go figure.

ice grillin you

I wanna punch the guy with the maga hat so bad

SD

QB Eagles

The Phillies are back, baby!

MDS

could smell that one coming

well they didnt quite make it to labor day but 4+ months of competitive baseball was a nice little treat