Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Jim Jackson on the radio:  "A drive to right field... but it's shallow."

SD

That was some clutch hitting by Santana. Down 0-2 and fights back to hit a base clearing triple

ice grillin you

phillie PH this season are hitting .213 and its only 18th worst in baseball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

lol arrieta clearly throws a ball on strike three to kemp and it was obvious with the eye but then they did the pitch track box and it still said ball and mccarthy says "well it was close to the line"

Rome

I'm watching at work. 

GUBMINT

SD

That was close

I understand matchups and all that bullshtein but Morgan was throwing very well, no reason to put SAD in in that situation.

ice grillin you

omg mccarthy just said "this will be the last half inning we get to see chase until maybe the postseason"

HES NOT IN THE fargING GAME

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on July 25, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
That was close

I understand matchups and all that bullshtein but Morgan was throwing very well, no reason to put SAD in in that situation.

and so it is, only july 25, someone advocates for adam morgan over seranthony dominguez
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The Dodger juggernaut lost two of three to the little engine that won't. 

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

MDS

because its july and the dodgers dont care and the phillies do

the 2010 phillies were swept in a 4 gamer by the tanking astros. i guess the astros were better.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

pretty much that

kudos to the phillies for winning the series but there was a 7-6 four hour game and a 16 inning six plus hour game....as true as a 162 game regular season is any random three game baseball series is equally untrue and there are 20 things each series that could have gone either way to turn it for one team

Rome

I enjoyed watching them play during this series.  They hit a bunch of homers, which appears to be the only way they can actually score since manufacturing runs via non-dingers is out.

Rome

So you're saying anything could have happened because anything can, in fact, happen?

That's pretty Zen, bro. 

MDS

that and the dodgers didnt care enough to use a SP yesterday...the phillies did. then today the dodgers were in the get the farg gone mode, the phils were ready to ball.

when you make the playoffs every year you dont care about throwing away 2 games in july to some whatever team. when youre tasting tit for the first time you are rock hard for these spots.

Rome