Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

0-7 with seven k and he somehow does the only thing worse than striking out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Well he finally put a ball into play at least.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

every time you think 'hey maybe...' they remind you that they arent ready yet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They scored six runs and the starter got five good innings in before inexplicably being hooked by the stat-addicted manager.  And of course he decides to load the bases and pitch to a legit all-star rather than a 19 year old kid because analytics.  Again.  And the bullpen imploded.   Again. 

Fix those two issues, get a real 3rd baseman that can scare the shtein out of opposing pitchers and this is a 90 win playoff team. 

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

this seems like men vs. boys

Rome

Seems like a $175M team vs a collection of misfits, castoffs and young kids. 

ice grillin you

MDS

im pretty sure rome just doesn not watch baseball anymore and is just dusting off 15 year old hot takes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Adam Morgan is not good and I'm not sure I've ever seen a bigger stadium takeover than tonight

MDS

im going tomorrow for some reason...its going to be disgusting

the biggest stadium takeover ive ever seen was phils/nats 10 nl east clincher. literally every person there was rooting for the phils. and this year the nashville and nawlins roadies are going to be worse.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2018, 09:46:51 PM
Adam Morgan is not good and I'm not sure I've ever seen a bigger stadium takeover than tonight

Adam Morgan must go and agree, I can't recall CBP ever being taken over like it was last night.  That was mind boggling.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the pearl clutching over the yankee fan thing is more annoying than the yankee fan thing itself

if you care so much go..otherwise whatever