Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

ive supported klentak in almost everything hes done....not so much in any one individual move or another but in his overarching philosophy of the rebuild....

but now im wondering if he will be the face of this era when it implodes or will kapler be because he stands out more being the everyday manager and how well known his eccentricity is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the fans by and large have zero idea who klentak is...hes a quiet nerd that says nothing

kapler is reviled by the fanbase and there could easily be a revolt against him. hes first to go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

People will know who Klentak is after zero big names sign this offseason.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 20, 2018, 02:45:54 PM
the fans by and large have zero idea who klentak is...hes a quiet nerd that says nothing

kapler is reviled by the fanbase and there could easily be a revolt against him. hes first to go.

i dont think klentak can fire him after one season....thats HIS guy...

short of some kind of implosion next season like a 30 win first half i think kapler gets minimum another full season

you gotta figure klentak knows this winter is in theory going to be a huge one for the phils (plus another season of young players getting better) so they should be significantly better next season no matter how bad kapler is or isnt...just having a much better roster next year makes kapler a better manager and makes the hire look better for klentak

ice grillin you

also what in the farg happened to arron altherr

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
also what in the farg happened to arron altherr

hes a 4th OF performing like a 4th OF

their offense is so bad and they have zero run producers, their margin of error is going to be so thin in every game. thats why people get bent out of shape with the bullpen, but when youre in a lot of 1-2 runs games and you have 1 good reliever, youre going to lose some of those games.

maybe in the 3rd inning with the bases loaded you dont have dopes kingery and williams make outs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes definitely better than this

they need to send walding down...not cause i care about the 25th guy on the roster but because i legit feel bad for him....all you are doing at this point is embarrassing him

MDS

im actually curious to see how long this will go on for

legit have zero idea how they won the game, but a real nice win and a real nice series win.

Don Ho

How has this team won three series in a row?  Seems like they've been outscored by 50 runs.

Seeing Morgan trot out there in the ninth was frightening.  Nats, Evil Empire, Nats - nice reality check to the gonads.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Almost every move Klentak has made has backfired.  So yeah, that's definitely who I want making $400,000,000 worth of personnel decisions in November.   

And Kapler should have never been hired in the first place.   He has no business managing a big league club. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 20, 2018, 06:33:35 PM
Almost every move Klentak has made has backfired.  So yeah, that's definitely who I want making $400,000,000 worth of personnel decisions in November.   

And Kapler should have never been hired in the first place.   He has no business managing a big league club.

if the season ended today theyd be in the playoffs but yea every move has been a disaster and kapler is horrible

do you actually watch baseball

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 20, 2018, 05:49:12 PM
How has this team won three series in a row?  Seems like they've been outscored by 50 runs.

bullpen implosions make everything seem way worse than they are....its probably the most painful thing in all of sports to watch...other than a mitch walding AB

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 19, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
2. phils will miss scherzer this weekend and next weekend

wont he pitch july 1?

MDS

they have an off day june 27 so theoretically they could skip someone and use max then. if your phils play well enough they just might.

and wont that be sad. fiddling with the roatation to put scherz against kingery & the boys

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 21, 2018, 07:05:21 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on June 20, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

bullpen implosions make everything seem way worse than they are....its probably the most painful thing in all of sports to watch...other than a mitch walding AB

That actually made me laugh out loud!  Mitch Walding  :-D :-D

And correct, bullpen implosions are hard to stomach.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.