Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

go back to chicago, jake
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I guess this one's on Jake too. 

ice grillin you

need more speeches from jake
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

so does hoskins still suck or
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Had no idea Mcnabb pitched for the Brewers

MDS

Rome

Any chance we could send Neris to Clearwater to learn how to pitch again?

MDS

i believe he has 1 minor league option left, or so says a quick scan from google, so yes that would make a ton of sense. they need another arm for tomorrow and neris isnt pitching for ~2 days anyway

SD

Don Ho

Praise Jesus!  Good farging riddance
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on June 17, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
Had no idea Mcnabb pitched for the Brewers

That was pretty priceless yesterday.  Maybe he saw Hector warming up and lost it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

rhys and odubs hot = the phillies are good

Geowhizzer

Good to see Arano pick right up where Neris left off...  :yay

Geowhizzer

Send Morgan back to Lehigh.  From a cannon.

SD

Nice hanger Morgan.