Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Pretty sure this is peak optimism for the whole season right now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Don Ho

So do they make a hat or t-shirt that says "1/10 the season Wild Card Champs"?  shtein they make a celebratory hat/shirt for everything these days why not for this great accomplishmnet?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Arrieta was making the Bucs look like fools last night.  That sinker of his is ridiculous.  Best moment was JP scoring Friday from first on a single.  Looked like something you'd see in Little League. 

ice grillin you

they played last night?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

not only did they play they finally used their optimal lineup and scored 7 runs

go away mike franco
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

their 5-9 tonight is altherr, knapp, franco, lively, crawford which is a complete abomination
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2018, 03:36:12 PM
their 5-9 tonight is altherr, knapp, franco, lively, crawford which is a complete abomination

You're not enamored with Altherr's sparkling .098 batting average?

QB Eagles

If that was my whole lineup, I'd be tempted to bat Lively cleanup.

MDS

2-0 when i go

i know i know youre welcome

Don Ho

J, Rome, Geo and I will pay your way to the next 70 home games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on April 22, 2018, 03:52:59 AM
J, Rome, Geo and I will pay your way to the next 70 home games.

Unfortunately, on a teacher's salary, I might be able to buy him a hot dog.  If I take out a loan...

MDS

the phillies pitching might be good

Rome

10 come from behind wins already.  That's not sustainable but there's no use in worrying about it either.  Let's just enjoy it while it lasts.