Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

AI gets the nod for All-Star MVP.

PhillyGirl

Way to go LITTLE KID!  ;D

I was so happy for him.  :yay

Good column on AI....he's got his 4th little one on the way

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

I can't help but believe that AI wants to have Shaq's man-babies.

hunt

from realgm:

QuoteDavid Aldridge reported at the All-Star game that the Lakers are very keen to make a trade and that everyone is talking about a deal which would send Lamar Odom to Sacramento for Peja Stojakovic and Bobby Jackson.

Both the Lakers and Kings have denied speaking to one another about this deal, but Aldridge reported that there was validity to the rumors.

Also coming out of Denver is a rumor that has Carlos Boozer coming over to the Lakers in exchange for Caron Butler, Vlade Divac and Devean George.

It is possible for the Lakers to pull the trigger on both deals, which would give them a starting five of Chucky Atkins, Kobe Bryant, Peja, Boozer and Chris Mihm, a team that would be dangerous in the playoffs.

Both trades have been accepted by RealGM.com's Trade Checker.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Geowhizzer

Reports on ESPN tonight are that Shaq hurt his knee in the Heat-Bulls game.  Right now the team is calling it a sprain.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: geowhizzer on February 22, 2005, 10:07:54 PM
Reports on ESPN tonight are that Shaq hurt his knee in the Heat-Bulls game.  Right now the team is calling it a sprain.

I guess if the heat were really after Dalembert, they may now step up that pursuit.

BigEd76

Here's all the other trades today:

Boston gets: Antoine Walker
Atlanta gets: Gary Payton, Tom Gugliotta, Michael Stewart, 1st-rd pick

Golden State gets: Baron Davis
New Orleans gets: Speedy Claxton, Dale Davis

Dallas gets: Keith Van Horn
Milwaukee gets: Alan Henderson, Calvin Booth, cash

New York gets: Malik Rose, 1st-rd pick
San Antonio gets: Nazr Mohammed, Jamison Brewer

New York gets: Maurice Taylor, 1st-rd pick
Houston gets: Vin Baker, Moochie Norris

Cleveland gets: Jiri Welsch
Boston gets: 2007 1st-rd pick

Golden State gets: Nikoloz Tskitishvili, Rodney White
Denver gets: Eduardo Najera, 1st-rd pick

Houston gets: Mike James, Zendon Hamilton
Milwaukee gets: Reece Gaines, 2006 2nd-rd pick, 2007 2nd-rd pick

Also, Charlotte got Cleveland's 1st-rd pick to complete a previous trade...

MURP

Zendon.. lol.  what a great 76er he was.

hunt

now i get to hate boston even more! :evil
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

satoshi

pretty sad to hear BD leave New Orleans. The team is done forever.

mikey418

Big Dog being released....I love it.  We got Rodney Rogers for FREE.....great work Billy King!!
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MDS

WTF u talking about? We have to take on Mashburns salary this year, and 20% of it next year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Breaking News:

Mo Cheeks fired by Portland.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 02, 2005, 01:33:00 PM
Breaking News:

Mo Cheeks fired by Portland.

And a huge sigh of relief from Mo that he might be able to go somewhere without pit bull attacks, cronic gambling and rambid drug use. Thats if he doesnt want a job in the NBA, of course.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mikey418

Quote from: MDS on March 02, 2005, 12:22:44 PM
WTF u talking about? We have to take on Mashburns salary this year, and 20% of it next year.

Which is nothing compared to Big Waste....
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett