Random Philadelphia Sports Musings Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 10, 2012, 07:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2023, 09:43:43 PM2-0

Can they get a sweep?

3-0 and it's happening.

Elation of last week...birds nail the draft...Phils take 2 of 3 from Houston in Houston...Sixers steal a game in Boston...here comes the retribution

QB Eagles

The odds of the Eagles draft breaking that perfectly were far lower than the Sixers not getting past the C's and the Phillies continuing to play like they have all season.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Indeed.

1-1 would be acceptable if the one is the Sixers.

Judging by the steam/line movement that suggests we see them win today. But who knows

ice grillin you

MDS

phils win, sixers win, flyers win the lotto

1-2-3 philly philly philly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

https://twitter.com/franzkela/status/1658135841905029120 46&t=SMD_81TvVT-H5sNwmpVLIQ

I think I mostly agree with this list. Though would prob put the crappy process sixers teams above (below) the 22 Phils on the pain list
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Insane ranking for the 22 Phillies. It's way worse than 93. They were up 2-1 in the Series, then got no-hit at home, and guess what... they aren't going back there for a long-ass time. Kids in 2035 who wonder what it'd be like for the Phillies to be in the Series are going to learn about the last time they went and drop the f bomb at their iPad screen when they see how it went down.

The loser Flyers and Sixers seasons shouldn't even be on the list. If you had any belief in those teams going into the season, that's on you.

MDS

about 95k spent their sunday in south philly between the phils games and eagles practice

no place like it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Five star guard jalil bethea commits to  miami