Wild Card - Bears: Kirk Cousins Did This

Started by MDS, December 30, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Didn't think Tate had any chance of holding onto that...wow
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

That's the Tate I wanted. 

Right. There.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on January 06, 2019, 05:33:24 PM
Lot of running by Doug today

Against this defense I think it's totally necessary even if it yields nothing. Can't let the Bears sell out for the pass on every down or this O won't be going anywhere.

Munson

Foles just threw into like quintuple coverage.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Cthulhu

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on January 06, 2019, 05:37:56 PM
Foles just threw into like quintuple coverage.

I don't think I even saw a white jersey near that cluster farg of bears.  Maybe the beer vendor in row 8?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Looked out in real time, looked out in slo mo

Rome

Don Ho

Maddox!  So psyched about his future.

farg Sydney Jones Thurston Howell III

QB Eagles

Unless he architects a 14+ point comeback in the fourth quarter, I gotta say this game looks too big for Trubisky. Even if he wins.