Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I think I started posting here in 2002

So 16 years on CF. Yay?

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 30, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
I was banned from there

Bubba is dead. One of their other members just died this week too I see

Yeah I wasn't posting anymore when he died but still sporadically read it.  I had about 4K posts there basically between '02-'05 and then I couldn't take it anymore.

SD

Smiths getting $70 million guaranteed. $94 million overall. My god.

SD

I was banned from there

I only had 5 posts when they banned me

Beermonkey hacked into the one guys photobucket account and photoshopped a bunch of his photos that showed up on their board. There was some Gibbs photo and he photoshopped dogs humping in the background.

Eagaholic

Quote from: AO1 on January 30, 2018, 11:19:25 PM
Smiths getting $70 million guaranteed. $94 million overall. My god.
I'm willing to bet he sees neither.

QuoteBeermonkey hacked into the one guys photobucket account and photoshopped a bunch of his photos that showed up on their board. There was some Gibbs photo and he photoshopped dogs humping in the background.
LOL

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on January 30, 2018, 11:23:28 PM
I was banned from there

I only had 5 posts when they banned me

Beermonkey hacked into the one guys photobucket account and photoshopped a bunch of his photos that showed up on their board. There was some Gibbs photo and he photoshopped dogs humping in the background.

Lmaooooo I remember that! That was great

MDS

the best was his touched by a coaching angel one

i think there was some kind of sean taylor angle with that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

:)

QuoteSwearinger, though, took it one step further. His initial comments after the trade stemmed from wondering whether it was a joke to a three-word tweet: "This is unbelievable." His opinions grew harsher Wednesday morning.

It started with a tweet that read, "Never Saw Any Bulls--- Like This In My Life!! Idc who i rub wrong because you never sat in a meeting nor put in work with my dawg!! People say they wanna win right but you throw away your best defender!?!? Somebody you can set a standard with?!?! #Defense will win championships!!" A short time later, he tweeted that the taterskins took a "Major Step down from the best slot corner in The Game!!"

Swearinger later deleted both tweets.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Joke of a franchise is considering tagging Cousins to get compensation and control where he goes. Could easily backfire and set up a game of chicken where he can sabotage trade deals and delay signing the tag until the Skins have to account for him on the cap.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

This time five years ago, many of us thought that RGIII would be in the middle of a decade of elite play in the NFC East.

Has nothing to do with the news, but it's always fun to remember.

Tomahawk

Why did that link work with "taterskins" in the url? that's pretty awesome

Sgt PSN

It's been doing that for a little bit now.  Between this and being able to embed tweets into posts, GF is putting in work to keep us happy. 

EJ72

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 27, 2018, 08:25:32 PM
Why did that link work with "taterskins" in the url? that's pretty awesome

That cracked me up.  ;D

Hey, I thought they were The Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons?  ;)