Wild Card Weekend - 2018

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2018, 05:52:59 PM
Hope to see you and igy there

homeboy might be too drunk to make the game but im sure he will go

im leaning IN
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

We can Weekend at Bernie's him into the game and I'm sure he will still be able to criticize while passed out

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2018, 05:44:28 PM
They'll be coming to Philly soon enough

Wonder if you guys finally understood why I wanted Kamara in the third now?

Iirc everyone on this board wanted Kamura in the 3rd. I remember criticizing the Saints for taking him because they already had Ingram and just signed AP and igy telling me Ingram sucks and it was a smart pick.

ice grillin you

i cant think of a more sure thing

you sure you dont have a long lost grand mother who might die whatever week they play?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 07, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2018, 05:44:28 PM
They'll be coming to Philly soon enough

Wonder if you guys finally understood why I wanted Kamara in the third now?

Iirc everyone on this board wanted Kamura in the 3rd. I remember criticizing the Saints for taking him because they already had Ingram and just signed AP and igy telling me Ingram sucks and it was a smart pick.

ingram is garbage....he just happens to be the rb on a team with a hof game planner/play caller and a hof qb

put him on the giants and hes probably out of the league

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 07, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

i cant think of a more sure thing

you sure you dont have a long lost grand mother who might die whatever week they play?

Don't jinx it!

I've been able to make all my trips lately.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2018, 06:05:56 PM
We can Weekend at Bernie's him into the game and I'm sure he will still be able to criticize while passed out

how dare anyone say anything about the amazing eagles...you are like steven miller
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 07, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

how dare anyone say anything about the amazing eagles...you are like steven miller

Yawn

Try harder, son

PhillyPhreak54

One of SD's preferred QBs is in the game - Derek Andedson. Let's see how he does

Rome

I can't think of ever watching two less interesting games.  The first was legit the worst playoff game I've ever seen.  This is just by the numbers zzzzzzz...

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Yawn

Try harder, son

you clearly want to live in a world where nobody says anything remotely bad about the eagles...remind you of any enablers and defenders in washington

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2018, 07:20:34 PM
One of SD's preferred QBs is in the game - Derek Andedson. Let's see how he does

3rd and 17 from their own 10. Fair assessment

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on January 07, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

Yawn

Try harder, son

you clearly want to live in a world where nobody says anything remotely bad about the eagles...remind you of any enablers and defenders in washington

If you dorks put as much time and attention into anything as you do each other's opinions you could probably be in charge of a small island nation.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on January 07, 2018, 07:26:03 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 07, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

Yawn

Try harder, son

If you dorks put as much time and attention into anything as you do each other's opinions you could probably be in charge of a small island nation.

we all care about what the ones we love think

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: AntiRome on January 07, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
I can't think of ever watching two less interesting games.  The first was legit the worst playoff game I've ever seen.  This is just by the numbers zzzzzzz...

This has been a good game. 

Payton should've let Brees throw there.  Running game not working, Brees on fire.