QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Barkley back in ARZ
Anthony Denham TE on ARZ PS
EJ Biggers cut by CAR
Hunter Sharp back with DEN PS
Darrell Greene cut from GB PS

shorebird

Kelley should be burned at the stake for letting Shady and Pimp go.

SD

MDS

detmer updates

ty - fired by byu as oc
koy - went 4-6 in the worst area for texas hs football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Now they're free to replace Reich and whatever staff he steals when he goes to Cleveland. :yay

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

This seems as good a time as any to MOCK Jordan Matthews:  24/268/1.  Average yards per game in Buffalo, just under 30.  In Philly, just under 60.

Not counting his broken heart, he's suffered three different injuries this year(chipped sternum--that has got to hurt-- thumb (surgery), and now a tweaked knee limiting him in practice, although he's playing on Sundays.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Prosinski signed back with CHI
Tapp released by TB
Dexter McDougle released by NO

Sgt PSN

Not gonna mock Matthews.  Decent receiver, seems like a nice dude. But I will mock the people who had extreme butthurt when he was traded.

Diomedes

Yeah, I was not among them.  I actually thought he would be traded before it happened.  It was a good move then and looks all the better now.  I don't wish the guy ill, either.  He's just not very good and the standard has to be higher if you want to win a lot.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He also has Tyrod Taylor for a quarterback.   Just a smidge of difference there. 

Eagaholic

Blake Countess playing against the Eagles in a couple of weeks.

How great does that '16 draft look now btw? Wentz alone was worth it but Seumalo looks to be the only bust. Mills and Joe Walker as 7th rounders, and Big V and Smallwood in the 5th. Vaeao udfa as was Aziz shteintu, who won the best name award. '17 draft/UDFA still  has a pretty high ceiling as well. Sidney Jones was rated just a little higher than Marshon Lattimore before Jones got hurt. One of the great things about this Eagles CB group is they tackle very well and like to hit. Physical corners are  something we haven't seen in a long time. Achilles tears are very painful and I remember Jones didn't even wince when he went down, so looks like he may fit the mold as well. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 02, 2017, 02:38:54 PM
Not gonna mock Matthews.  Decent receiver, seems like a nice dude. But I will mock the people who had extreme butthurt when he was traded.

i am not a big jordan matthews fan and eagle fans overrated the farg out of him but hed have better numbers with carson wentz this year than newly signed alshon jeffery

bottom line is nfl fans always like what they have and hate what they dont
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

His disappointing season is almost identical to Torrey Smith's, so yeah he'd probably be doing way better in Philly.

The man. The myth. The legend.