im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Hopefully rest of championship weekend lives up to this MAC johnson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Okie Texas was a very good game. 

Lol @ Texas.  I wish they could lose twice just  for losing once.

Rome

UCF/Memphis is nuts. Wow. 

Meanwhile in pro football news, Georgia!Bama is just terrific.

MDS

d'andre swift from the prep

remember his name
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

No kidding the anti-Bama sentiment in this bar is 90-95 percent and this is GATOR country here. 

Weird. 

Rome

And Georgia fans are straight gutter trash too.  Lol.

MDS

temple/duke and some other bowl games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

what is the point of temple football if they cant keep a coach from going to god forsaken georgia tech

PhillyPhreak54

Richt just retired from Miami

Temple gonna lose their guy already?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
Richt just retired from Miami

Temple gonna lose their guy already?

Yup. Diaz to Miami.

MDS

cant wait for the oral history of the manny diaz temple era

college football is such a god damn joke what is the point

PhillyPhreak54

Let's reflect back on the Diaz, LeCharles Bentley and Frank Gore eras

MDS

its reason 1A why i take this small time circus sport with a grain of salt...its fun and all but its a minor league carnival scam

SD

What a fleshpop move, hope that comes back to haunt him somehow. Kharma and shtein.