2 (25%)
Chickenshtein way out
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 03, 2012, 01:21:04 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2012, 01:13:43 PM
be better parents.....thats what id do

My best friend killed himself a few months after I went into the Navy. He lived in the suburbs in a huge 4 bedroom house with a inground pool, drove a nice car, and had the greatest parents and sister I've ever come across. He was 20 and killed himself over a girl who lied, bruised and bloodied herself, and said he beat her. His parents couldn't have been more loving or better people.

exactly...when you are truly depressed there is nothing you can do....thus you can at least take a slice of solace that the person is no longer suffering....not really a whole lot different than kevorkian putting down someone...cept one is a mental illness and one is physical and in one case a doctor does it and in another case the individual does it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Short-sighted way out. There are too many repercussions for too many people. If someone wants to get out that badly, take some sort of high-risk job or find a way to save someone who wants to live while you're in the process of checking out. That scenario works out better for everyone.

Diomedes

Waaah...

Other people can take care of themselves.  Sometimes it's time, and if other people can't handle it, farg 'em.  They gonna have to face their own weakness sooner or later.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

hbionic

IGY is having another one of those 'conversations with jesus'.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on May 08, 2012, 03:08:59 AM
IGY is having another one of those 'conversations with jesus'.

ivan de jesus is the closest ive ever been to god

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

If we could find a way to incinerate roughly 6 billion people without harming the Earth's environment, that would be just swell.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on May 09, 2012, 06:07:14 PM
If we could find a way to incinerate roughly 6 billion people without harming the Earth's environment, that would be just swell.

Hitler already tried that. It's a little known fact that he was an environmentalist and he chose Jews specifically because they burn cleaner than Christians, Muslims, Buddists, etc.

General_Failure

Terrible idea. Like Eddie Izzard pointed out, the world won't tolerate you killing your neighbors. Kill your own countrymen all you want, that's fine. The ideal plan would be to kill off your own people, rely on immigrants to build the population back up and deplete the surrounding areas. Once those areas are depopulated, divide the empty land between you and the other neighboring countries repeat until everyone is dead.

The man. The myth. The legend.