5 (29.4%)
No.
7 (41.2%)
There was no election where I live.
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Diomedes

Just curious.

I voted.  I live in the Bronx, New York.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

No vote down here in Hurricaneville.

Wingspan

gotta say no.

i literally moved to this county about 2 weeks before. and with the combo of no knowing any local candidate, and just flat out forgetting. i didnt vote. which is not normal for me, yesterday was the first in 7 elections that i missed.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I didn't see enough differences in the candidates on the ballot to warrant voting, so I didn't.

The ones with the most signs around town won.  Shocker.

Zanshin

I did.  As usual, I think the candidates sucked.  But the town council was unbalanced.

rjs246

I didn't. I don't care. The difference between one party and the other is just a matter of which massive corporation's balls they lick to get money. Let me know when one party has a pro-choice, anti-child, pro-drug-legalization, anti-old-people, anti-french-food, and french, anti-canada, anti-baseball, anti-stupid-people, anti-political-war, pro-indiscriminant-napalm-attack platform. Then I might vote.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Nope. New to the area, and it's a one-party pseudodemocracy where I live anyway. I'll be sure to register next year so I can vote against all the major party candidates for governor and senator. If voting against Santorum and Rendell is half as fun as voting against Specter was -- and I'm pretty sure it will be -- it'll be worth it.

MDS

it would take too long to go home and vote for a bunch of elections that ive never heard of. ill do it next year in hopes to un-elect that douche chaka fattah
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I didn't vote in the local elections and I'm not voting here either. 

Tomahawk

I usually try to vote for local elections as they have more impact on my day to day life. I refuse to vote for president until they (whitey) does away with the electoral college.

Zanshin

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 10, 2005, 12:22:13 PM
I refuse to vote for president until they (whitey) does away with the electoral college.

In that case, I'm sure they'll cave any day now.

Tomahawk

Thus far my letter writing campaign has not proven successful; however, I adamantly believe such a political boycott is necessary to ensure every vote truly does matter.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You live in Illinois anyway.  Not exactly a swing state.

Tomahawk

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 10, 2005, 02:30:06 PM
You live in Illinois anyway.  Not exactly a swing state.

Because of the electoral college.