Wild Card - Bucs: Will Tom Brady Shake Jalen Hurts' Hand?

Started by MDS, January 09, 2022, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

to answer my own question:

win - yes of course
loss - he storms off the field like a bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gannon cannot be reluctant to bring pressure. If he starts off in that read and react shtein with Edwards and Singleton trying to play coverage he's cooked.

And let Slay travel on Evans

QB Eagles

I just want to see them play a physical smashmouth game and let the cards fall where they may. Birds are deep in the house money and the other team has an 80 year old QB. If the Bucs are gonna beat them at least have them go into the divisional round bruised and battered from the experience. The Eagles have the big boys to do that.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2022, 10:36:04 PM
Gannon cannot be reluctant to bring pressure. If he starts off in that read and react shtein with Edwards and Singleton trying to play coverage he's cooked.

And let Slay travel on Evans

All this^^^^

Evans is a good matchup for Slay, he's tall and goes up for balls. Slay struggles with the smaller/quick wrs. Still think Evans will put up a good line just don't see him going nuts.

Gronk on the other hand is a farging nightmare. Birds are - last time I checked - still the worst team in the league covering TE's. Not sure how they play Gronk over the middle...maybe send him a hooker with covid mid week. Key to the game on d is generating a pass rush. The Eagles are so Jekyll and Hyde and inconsistent in that area. Sweats really come on lately, Barnetts cut down on stupidity, Avery isn't bad off the edge.. Fletch/Hargraves have been steady and consistent.

Offensively they need Hurts to break a run early. Have Tampa respect all 3 phases of the rpo. Vita Vea is a monster.

Think the Birds have a punchers chance. If Godwin/Fournette/AB were playing no shot.

Let's get this started:

https://youtu.be/-fHDgvwFYp8

QB Eagles

Playoff Gronk is superhuman and the Eagles can't contain him. Gotta win some other matchups because the Eagles won't be winning that one.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 09, 2022, 11:13:43 PM
Playoff Gronk is superhuman and the Eagles can't contain him. Gotta win some other matchups because the Eagles won't be winning that one.

Hooker with covid midweek is their solution. Shouldn't be hard to find in Tampa lots of covid and lots of attractive hookers

PhillyPhreak54

Gronk has to be jammed off the line. Or if he's split out they have to bracket cover him with someone like Epps and Nelson.

Avonte is a good matchup for Scottie Miller

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

I think this is their 9th game against Brady? Which is crazy for a guy who did 20 years in the AFC East and 0 years in the NFC East.

Eagaholic

I think the Birds can win but I'm counting on Brady just not having a lot of incentive to beat them.

MDS

the eagles have the 2nd most expensive ticket this weekend....anyone care to guess the 1st?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on January 11, 2022, 02:41:21 PM
Your mom's gang bang?

There's no way that's the most expensive ticket. I heard they were paying people to come (literally).