Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

it would be great to make fun of this but the eagles are the laughingstock of the league
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Just this week the national professional association of pediatric doctors (forgot what their initals are) released a document calling for all corporal punishment to cease, citing strong evidence that there is no benefit, and on the contrary there is proveable harm, done by hitting children.

Also..the Washington football team name is racist by definition and should be shteincanned:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/heres-something-id-be-thankful-for-ridding-football-of-racial-slurs/2018/11/21/455be8da-edc3-11e8-8679-934a2b33be52_story.html?utm_term=.f20e0df03e79
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Sean Taylor died 11 years ago today. We should hold a candle light vigil.

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on November 27, 2018, 05:34:55 PM
Washington claimed SD's boy Reuben Foster on waivers.

That blows we could have used the depth especially seeing how Hicks will miss a few weeks.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on November 27, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
Sean Taylor died 11 years ago today. We should hold a candle light vigil.

Bring the dead tree crew and let's make it a party

Rome

The Dick Taster's Club are all dead.  The committed mass suicide on 2/4/18.   Not sure why. 

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

i haven't looked at that board in 10 years but just checked and it looks alive and kicking still:  http://es.taterskins.com/

phattymatty

just spent 10 minutes reading those guys defend the foster pick up...good to see some things never change.