the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

If anything bad happened to him, we only have ourselves to blame. He's been warning us that someone hated him for years.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

SD

Quote from: Bamboo Geo on June 27, 2019, 07:53:37 PM
Pennsylvania may be eliminating snow days in many districts.

My daughters last day of school was June 14th...she stopped doing school work two weeks prior. Her last two weeks were spent doing a DARE project, field day, special persons day (me), and doing arts and crafts and watching movies. They should consider cutting days from the school year

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on June 27, 2019, 09:27:23 PM
Quote from: Bamboo Geo on June 27, 2019, 07:53:37 PM
Pennsylvania may be eliminating snow days in many districts.

My daughters last day of school was June 14th...she stopped doing school work two weeks prior. Her last two weeks were spent doing a DARE project, field day, special persons day (me), and doing arts and crafts and watching movies. They should consider cutting days from the school year

We moved our testing into May this year, so our last test was May 15.  The last student day was May 30.

Then the last 3 (early dismissal) days, my admin decided to have all periods, which left about 30 minutes per period.  Forget finals on those days.  I ended giving my final on the last full day.

I tried my best to keep working, but in many ways it was like the salmon swimming upstream.  Of course, I am Philly-stubborn, so...

Munson

I had my kids working up until the last day before finals lol. My freshmen hated me :-D

The elementary school kids here usually spend the last week or two doing fun stuff like SDs kid tho.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

General_Failure

General_Failure

General_Failure

Rome

Found out my 19 yr-old drinks Jameson tonight. 

#pride

Happy 4th!  🇺🇸🥃

Tomahawk

I'm calling DCFS; you can't drink until you're 21!

Rome