Ultimate NFL Links

Started by MURP, January 03, 2004, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Quote from: Diomedes on April 30, 2004, 10:39:34 AM
I'm trying to find a site which displays the signals used by refs when they call penalties, which ref usually calls the penalty, what the rule associated with that call is exactly, etc.

Can anyone help?

The reason I'm looking is that a friend's 9 year old son wants to make a football comic book for class.  He wants to draw refs making penalty calls.  But I don't know them all.

Thanks

here ya go.  http://ww2.nfl.com/rulebook/  

Diomedes

Well done, MURP.  Thanks.  I should have known to look harder at NFL.com.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Is there a link that shows past college football rosters? I'm specifically looking for the Miami Hurricanes team that won it in late 80's/early 90's when 'the rock' played on the team.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

MURP

NFLPA season salary and signing trends

a 229 page pdf document!!  only for the hardcore fan.   ;)

Green/Silver

Can any of you guys help me out?  :) I've been looking for a draft site that would cover all the past Eagles drafts.  

Actually I would like the entire past drafts.  Maybe going back  20 years were even fifteen years.

I just can't seem to find one.
"If not us, who? If not now, when?" RWR

troyhstewart

Quote from: Green/Silver on July 21, 2004, 05:47:16 PM
Can any of you guys help me out?  :) I've been looking for a draft site that would cover all the past Eagles drafts.  

Actually I would like the entire past drafts.  Maybe going back  20 years were even fifteen years.

LINK

You can sort by year(1982-present), NFL team, COllege team, position, etc....

MURP

there is also an awesome site, already posted on the first page.

www.drafthistory.com

Green/Silver

Quote from: troyhstewart on July 21, 2004, 06:02:37 PM
Quote from: Green/Silver on July 21, 2004, 05:47:16 PM

Thanks T. That is a good site!  ;D

LINK

You can sort by year(1982-present), NFL team, COllege team, position, etc....

Green/Silver

Quote from: MURP on July 21, 2004, 06:29:03 PM
there is also an awesome site, already posted on the first page.

www.drafthistory.com

Murp, I had that site saved with about 25 others.  I don't know how the he11 I missed it.  :boom  You're right, it is a great site. Thanks again.

mikey418

I'm dumb  :-\
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Dillen