Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by DH, April 30, 2011, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Maybe they have some more luck with Cincinnati.   
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phillycrew

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 07, 2011, 12:05:34 PM
I assume you've watched a lot of tape?
Blackie is always better than Whitie.  Until  Jackson ruptures/breaks something this week.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillycrew on August 08, 2011, 09:20:30 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on August 07, 2011, 12:05:34 PM
I assume you've watched a lot of tape?
Blackie is always better than Whitie. 

you are thinking linebacker....offensive line can go either way

but i apologize if i dont have confidence in a 280 lb 6th round rookie offensive lineman...i saw the interior of the line get mauled enough last year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

QuoteJkelce
I won't allow them to use my name in a game that diverts children from actually going outside"@tfols1: @jkelce Where'd you go in madden 12!"

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

What a comedian.

QuoteOne of my favorite players growing up was Manny Ramirez. He is so good even retirement cant stop him from getting hits.

SD

Best Center in the NFL? So says Baldy who is a huge Eagles homer. I don't agree but he's been great this season and is a perfect fit at C for Chip's offense.

SunMo

6 year extension for $37.5M. 

$13M guaranteed
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

That's a good deal.

4/5th's of the line is locked up for awhile...I think Herremann's is up next year right?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Geez, that's a baaad tattoo. His nose is deformed, off center of stache, and is that 3 nostrils? The brow over his nose is hacked like it was done in 30 seconds, his ears, besides being two different sizes, look like they came from a potato head box, and looks like a fever blister on his bottom lip, and the script looks like a 5 year old did it. Man, friggen' terrible.

QB Eagles

Also he never said "farg em". He said "farg you" ("what my man Jay Ajayi just said") and "fargin" a bunch of times.

shorebird

Yes he did, and his name is etched in Eagles history forever. I mean, all of us knew of him and how good he was, but now he's gone national, and if you need another reason to hate Skip Bayless, listen to his rant on Kelce and hear Shannon Sharpe call him out for it and the Cowboys/Jerrah'.

https://youtu.be/4qIzbpBYMy8