New Orleans 2012

Started by hbionic, April 17, 2012, 08:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Ok...I would prefer to sit with most of you fuglies...maybe we can coordinate ticket purchases when they avail themselves so we can have the CF group represent. And we can kiss during halftime.

Ok, I've been saving and I already told me girl I'm going...so...if the Earth God says its ok, I'm in.

Et tu?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i see a bunch of tickets on stubhub as high as 22 seats together but the cheapest i see in a group are like 175 + fees

the cheapest tickets of any kind are 116.00

six seats together for 138.00
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

They're on sale already?

Ok...well...we should be doing this rather quickly.

ice grillin you

just checked a couple other random ticket brokers and seen some for as low as 101.00

im absolutely shocked at how many groups of tickets that are avaiable...there re no less than 10 different sets of 20 or more seats togetehr available on stubhub

hbionic

So, I think we should get a head count and put it together rather soon.

I can get a confirmation on a couple of heads that were interested in going with me...I'll check with Sarge as well. I don't go anywhere without my honey.

ice grillin you

jesus farging allah

bama at death valley sat november 3

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

phattymatty

i was thinking about this possibility the other day but forgot to check which weekend it was. pretty awesome timing.

i have a feeling getting tix to that will be ten times harder than the eagles game.

ice grillin you

yeah they are in the 300 range....i dont mind paying for tix what sucks is the hotel prices are all jacked up because of that game

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on April 17, 2012, 08:59:22 PM
So, I think we should get a head count and put it together rather soon.

I can get a confirmation on a couple of heads that were interested in going with me...I'll check with Sarge as well. I don't go anywhere without my honey.

The date makes this one a challenge since I'll be at my new duty station for less than 3 weeks. Who knows what my living situation and finances will be at that time. Could be closing on a house or may have just given up 1st and last months rent.

hbionic

I can buy your game tickets and contribute towards airfare if you need it. This is not once in a lifetime...but...it doesn't come around often. I'd like to share that moment with you babe. And your squaw if she's allowed to go.

Sgt PSN

She can go to NO. But shes banned from the game.

ice grillin you

Rome

Holy shtein that looks like a fleabag.  Why didn't you book a nicer place on Priceline?

ice grillin you

that hotel is fine....priceline isnt getting you a better place for that price plus you cant cancel reservations on priceline and this being so far out i didnt wanna lock in....im going for a week so i have much more money invested in this...

i suggest to everyone if you are even thinking about going to this game to at the very least reserve your hotel room now wherever you choose to stay....you can always cancel later (as long as you dont do priceline or a no refund deal on some place like expedia)...the rooms are already overpriced because of the lsu bama game and as the date gets closer rooms are going to be impossible to get...it might as well me mardi gras that weekend