Chris Long, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, March 28, 2017, 11:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

only white guy skipping the White House....kudos....we need a biracial coalition to get the resistance to where it needs to be and he recognizes that...probably why lurie wanted him

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

about what youd expect to find on the street in march as far as situational pass rushers go. i wouldnt pay too much attention to his sack number last year. he signed with NE ring chasing, not to get his sacks up.

dont believe this will change their mindset at 14
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2017, 12:10:27 PM
dont believe this will change their mindset at 14

you are a regular Mel kiper

Zanshin

Surprised he's playing on another one year deal, not that it matters much.

ice grillin you

he's 32 and just about done or maybe is done

not sure he could have expected anything more than this

has anybody said what the guarantees are?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

without even seeing the deal i can almost guarantee it's structured to be a one year deal and wouldn't surprise me if they could cut him in camp this year with little to no penalty

Rome

MDS

looking at his twitter hes a goofball

gonna be really popular with eagles fan until he spouts out some liberal shtein that riles up the neanderthal trumpers.

ice grillin you

I hope there's a huge front page story in both papers the day of the White House visit about how he's not going

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2017, 01:19:24 PM
looking at his twitter hes a goofball

gonna be really popular with eagles fan until he spouts out some liberal shtein that riles up the neanderthal trumpers.

It's already widespread knowledge that he's skipping the WH visit. Trumpers already riled up and probably fake boycotting the team already.

QB Eagles

Decent signing. Not sure he's any worse than Vinny Curry, actually.