Week 15 - Rams: Doug Kotite & Carson Stafford Get Embarrassed On National TV

Started by MDS, December 10, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I can't believe Wentz is going to sit on the sideline and watch Foles win back to back Super Bowls.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Cthulhu

Secondary is playing rather well for where most of them were about six weeks ago

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2018, 08:51:40 PM
definitely good job making the guy with the broke back stand for three hours and take two cross country flights in three days

Seriously!  WTF?  Get the guy a room at the Beverly Hills Hotel and lock the door for three months.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Cthulhu

General_Failure

Weird how the run up the middle against a great DT tandem didn't work.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS

it was a no brainer to go for it but you gotta do something more than the dive up the gut...just flat out bad and probably the game since youre handing them points
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho