2017 Schedule Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if its a consolation the nfl schedule makers hated giving the eagles a road game after the 2 west coast games but the rest of the schedule was too good for them to scrap it because of this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Actually that does make me feel better.  Thank you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

another thing i just figured out

if the eagles dont beat denver then they wont beat anyone next year

denver is:

at LA
at KC monday nite
at philly

eagles are:

home washington
home san fran
home denver
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im sure doug will take advantage of that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

preseason drops tonight

id expect the real sked next week

ice grillin you

it will definitely be next tuesday or thursday....its never the week of the draft

phattymatty

excited to find out which weekend i'll be blacked out on bourbon street in an eagles jersey.

MDS

1 pit
2 @ne
3 @cle (fox)
4 nyj

hooray

ice grillin you

MDS

should i offer my breakdown of what to expect or should i just

stop

talking

Diomedes

the former

I like your teevee talk
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i like them cause it amazing how wrong they always are

not that anyone knows....its why every year the dumbest rumors fly around....like oh shtein giants at eagles week 4!!!.....uh no sorry its week 16...easy was notorious for bad info on schedule day

we know the opener we know london and we know they wont play at home when the phillies are at home

everything is pure shots in the dark

MDS

i dont think ive ever taken pure shots in the dark, i can just offer this:

-expect 5 primetime games
-expect a very big nfc game (cowboys?) to be moved to thursday night on fox
-expect 2 snf games (would be 3 but the opener technically counts as one). one will be against dallas (duh).
-expect 1 mnf game
-would be stunned if they played on thanksgiving
-last game of the season should be against the giants. lean would be road, but just a lean.
-expect at least 10 national games (primetime, 425, london), meaning there will be 6 or fewer sunday 100 games
-in week 6 the eagles will face washington at 100 at home

one of these things i made up.

phattymatty

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on April 19, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
phi/jax october 28th

key here is its a 930am game on nfl network. for the 2 of you in philly the game will simulcast on some local station, like phl or something.