2017 Schedule Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

are there any historical numbers to support teams who play in london getting a home game the following week?

i feel like thats a thing but i have no idea
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I think by default teams get a bye, but they can request a home game if they want the bye a different week. Some shtein like that.

MDS

youre supposed to get a home game the previous week and can request a bye week the following week

last year baltimore was home before/after. new orleans went road/bye. minny went home/bye. cleveland went home/bye. that road game may have been requested to shorten the trip.

safe guess is eagles go home/bye. early november is a good bye week to have if theyll give it to you.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

McLane says the opener is Atlanta.

MDS

week 1 - falcons (thurs)
week 2 - @bucs
week 3 - probably home
week 4 - probably road
week 5 - vikings
week 6 - @giants (thurs)
week 7 - home
week 8 - @jags (london)
week 9 - probably bye
week 10 -
week 11 - @saints
week 12 - giants
week 13 - wash (mon)
week 14 -
week 15 -
week 16 -
week 17 - @wash
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

BTW: Does anyone even care outside of the New Orleans road game?

QB Eagles

Week 12 Home vs Giants
Week 17 probably Washington (it isn't the Giants or Cowboys)

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 19, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
Week 12 Home vs Giants
Week 17 probably Washington (it isn't the Giants or Cowboys)

im stunned they are putting giants/cowboys in week 17 where it could be meaningless

Rome

Is that Bucs date confirmed?  Please be at night.  Pleeeeeease!

ice grillin you

no chance they are playing tampa in primetime and 97% chance its at 1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

The leak already called it a 1pm game, I believe.

Rome

I'm going to the opener anyway.  farg Tampa and their punk ass pirate ship.

MDS

yea its a 100 game and itll be 1000 degrees

good luck

Rome

I was at the game when the Tampa kicker booted a 110 yard field goal to beat them.  I was in my seat for about 30 seconds before I said, "yeah, no" and went into the air conditioned club area.  I've gotten shtein-faced at games before but never anything like that.  The last thing I remember is waking up in the Jack Daniels party bus outside Mons Venus (strip club) about 5 hours after the game ended.  I have no recollection of getting there or what I did when I got there, but I'm pretty sure I went through a few hundy at the club.  That was a great weekend, though.