Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

are you drunk? there have been like 5 complete games in baseball this year. 7 is generally the number top line pitchers are expected to it.

nola is the 64th highest paid pitcher in baseball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Rodriguez is batting 6th tonight.  Sign that the Phils have officially given up?

Rome

It's a sign that I have. 

Geowhizzer

Me having the Flyers' preseason game on the big TV is my sign.

Geowhizzer

Braves just went up 1-0 in the first.  Game over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 17, 2019, 07:30:22 PM
Me having the Flyers' preseason game on the big TV is my sign.

LMFAO
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Thank God we only get VV what two more times this season?  These 40 pitch first innings are getting old.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Phils aren't even close enough to sniff the Braves jockstrap right now.  This Braves lineup is just sic.

Don Ho

Hector vs Acuna & Albies should be special

Oh my God Hector sucks so bad

Geowhizzer

The Phils are only about 20 players short of a true contender right now.

Don Ho

Hector is complete trash

MDS

hector must have a siesta in the dominican he wants to make

you are a total masochist if youre watching this. hi.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hi

They're exhausting. They either lose or if they win it's a goddamn high wire act

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 17, 2019, 10:46:48 PM
hector must have a siesta in the dominican he wants to make

you are a total masochist if youre watching this. hi.

Seriously, I have issues.  I think in some weird way I'm trying to justify my $119 MLB package.

Rome

The Phils have 13 games left.  Over/Under on 84 wins?